In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Advocates for Visual Arts Education is developing a needs assessment for fulfilling our vision and mission in the immediate short term. Please contact us if you would like to assist us in these efforts.
- A4ART is participating in Give Big Gallatin Valley this year May 5 – 6, 2022! Stay tuned for how your donations will be matched by generous donors. Thank you for helping A4ART advocate for K-12 Visual Arts Education. Click here to learn more: https://www.givebiggv.org/organizations/advocates-for-visual-arts-education
A4ART CURRENTLY SEEKING NEW BOARD MEMBERS
- Advocates for Visual Arts Education seek new Board and Committee Members. This is a critical time to support the arts in education. Click here or visit our Participate page to learn more.
LETTER TO THE BOZEMAN SCHOOL DISTRICT BOARD OF TRUSTEES
To support and promote K-12 visual arts education in Gallatin Valley Schools.
All students in Gallatin Valley schools will have access to regularly scheduled visual art classes based on the national, state and local standards, taught by certified art specialists.
A sustained visual arts education teaches focus, perspective, self-directed and engaged learning, innovation, imagination, and critical thinking. It builds a student’s confidence and resilience through creative problem-solving. Art education connects students to community, history, and world cultures.
We ensure our children’s success by giving them strong foundational classes rooted in the Montana Arts Standards, starting in Elementary School.
Our goals are ambitious, but we hope to start spearheading the effort by increasing awareness.
- Develop sustainable relationships and collaborations with Gallatin Valley public schools, arts and community organizations, and national, state and local institutions
- Support existing visual arts programs in the Gallatin Valley schools and assist in the development of additional visual arts programs in all K-12 schools, taught by certified visual arts specialists
- Support quality “art-making” community events
- Facilitate quality visual arts professional development for teachers in the Gallatin Valley.
- Advocate for the National and Montana Content Standards for the Visual Arts within the community
- Compile grant and funding opportunities for visual arts programs and staffing
By coming together, we can support art education in the Gallatin Valley.
By coming together we can start to identify and eliminate roadblocks that are preventing our schools from having consistent art education and offer creative solutions!
What can I do?
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Please join our mailing list by clicking the button below.
Did you know that A4ART is completely run by volunteers? We are always looking for new members passionate about art education to help plan and facilitate events. Learn more about becoming a volunteer.
We also need sponsors. Sponsoring A4Art is a great way to invest in your
community. No donation is too small, and all donations are tax-deductible. Please email email@example.com for more information.
BECOME A MEMBER
Want to be even more involved? Become a member and show your support. The Annual Membership fee is $25.00 for the calendar year. Learn more about becoming a member.
We depend on donations! We need your support to cover our operational and event costs. We are all volunteers, so your generous donation goes directly to A4Art Education. Learn more about donating or donate now using the buttons below!
To learn more about becoming a sponsor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org