A4Art is searching for committed Board and Committee Members.
Several board members are currently cycling out of their terms, and A4Art is searching for committed Board Members and Committee Members to run for office.
If you have the time and interest to invest in visual arts education, A4Art invites you to join us to provide Gallatin Valley students with a quality visual arts education. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for board members, committee members, and volunteers with experience in the following areas:
- Managing a board of directors
- Financial duties
- Fund Raising
- Internet Technologies
- Mailing list management
- Writing for website and newsletters
To join the board, you must:
- Own a computer and have dependable wifi.
- Be familiar, or willing to learn; Gmail, Google Drive, and Google Chat.
- Be willing to engage with the community on behalf of A4Art
- Be able to serve for a two year commitment
- Mentor your replacement when the time comes
- Establish and lead a committee
- Participate in goals assessments and programming
Interested parties please email a letter introducing yourself, your qualifications, and your level of interest to email@example.com.
Become a Member
Help build community support for art education in the Gallatin Valley by joining A4Art Education. Your membership will provide advocacy services and valuable support to the visual arts education of K-12 students.
Annual Membership fees are $25.00 per individual/ family.
Your individual A4ART membership includes:
- Digital communications and updates for all A4ART activities
- Advanced notice of all A4ART community events
- Advocacy information in upcoming newsletter
- Invaluable satisfaction knowing you are supporting our goal of equitable access to quality visual arts education for all K-12 students in the Gallatin Valley
To become a member, please:
- Complete the membership form by downloading the file below and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay the $25.00 annual membership fee
Become a Volunteer
If you would like to volunteer, please contact us and include the information requested below, and tell us a bit about yourself and your availability.
Please address an email to email@example.com with:
- Phone number and preferred email
- What can you help us with (e.g. events, outreach, advocacy, fundraising)
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donate to support A4Art Education
Thank you for supporting art education! Your contribution will help us:
- Offer community events to educate the public about existing visual arts programming throughout our community
- Plan, offer and support exhibitions of student art from our community
- Network with local, state and national arts education and community organisations for collaboration, training and outreach
- Support existing art education programs in the Gallatin Valley schools
- Maintain all A4ART office duties
Go to the donate page by clicking the donate button below!