Become a Member
Help build community support for art education in the Gallatin Valley by joining A4Art Education. Your membership will provide advocacy services and valuable support to the visual arts education of K-12 students.
Annual Membership fees are $25.00 per individual/ family.
Your individual A4ART membership includes:
- Digital communications and updates for all A4ART activities
- Advanced notice of all A4ART community events
- Advocacy information in upcoming newsletter
- Invaluable satisfaction knowing you are supporting our goal of equitable access to quality visual arts education for all K-12 students in the Gallatin Valley
To become a member, please:
- Complete the membership form by downloading the file below and send to: email@example.com.
- Pay the $25.00 annual membership fee
Become a Volunteer
If you would like to volunteer, please contact us and include the information requested below, and tell us a bit about yourself and your availability.
Please address an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Phone number and preferred email
- What can you help us with (e.g. events, outreach, advocacy, fundraising)
For questions, please email email@example.com.
Donate to support A4Art Education
Thank you for supporting art education! Your contribution will help us:
- Offer community events to educate the public about existing visual arts programming throughout our community
- Plan, offer and support exhibitions of student art from our community
- Network with local, state and national arts education and community organisations for collaboration, training and outreach
- Support existing art education programs in the Gallatin Valley schools
- Maintain all A4ART office duties
Go to the donate page by clicking the donate button below!